"GET A JOB" Workshops
Please check back later for our new schedule of workshops
We call them "Get a Job" Workshops because we will teach you
what you need to know to get a job.
Sign up for the series and get a 10% discount off purchases of our 1-on-1 services!*
See below to read rave reviews from previous attendees.
WRITE A WINNING RESUME - TBD
Most job applicants get screened out even before having the chance to interview. A resume is a marketing brochure, not a historical document, and it should focus on where you're going. Learn how to structure your resume to gain the "inside advantage."
MAXIMIZE THE USE OF LINKEDIN TO GET A JOB - TBD
You cannot conduct a successful job search these days without knowing how to use LinkedIn effectively! It's not enough to post your resume on the Internet and wait for a response. Learn how to use free online tools to grab the attention of the hiring manager...which tools to use, how to use them, and what to say.
ACE THE INTERVIEW - TBD
Once you have the chance to present your qualifications, make sure you're fully prepared. If you can't interview effectively, your knowledge and work experience will go unnoticed. A less qualified candidate may get the job because of better interviewing skills.
COST: $60 / workshop...Only $135 for all 3, save 25%
Even though we've moved our office, our workshops will still be held in the same classroom as before:
180 Montgomery Street, Suite 1700
Financial District, San Francisco, CA
(2 blocks from Montgomery BART/Muni Station)
Contact us with questions
Like us on Facebook
Rave reviews from previous attendees
- I enjoyed your resume workshop and learned a lot...you were so engaging that I didn't realize that two hours had flown by already!! Am looking forward to Tuesday's session on Social Media.
I've enjoyed the class and meeting everyone. Mauri, I would recommend you to anyone! As mentioned earlier, I thought I knew everything about looking for a job since I've changed jobs many times but you had some things I didn't know so thanks.
- You and the class are amazing. Your attention to detail, understanding of both business and human nature, unflagging enthusiasm and support.
- I took your class a few months ago and wanted to share with you that I recently began working with ... I used your cover letter example to tweak my cover letter for this job and it was successful in getting me in the door, so thank you!
- I now feel current and prepared for today's job market with techniques, strategies & a winning advantage based on what I learned from Mauri. The content was delivered in a well thought out manner but with the hard hitting facts a job candidate needs.
- I had applied for a position through Craigslist. A couple of weeks went by and I had not received a phone call. The day after your second class (Job Search Strategies), I followed one of your ideas. Within 30 minutes I received a phone call from a representative of their HR department.
- Very specific tools were provided and presenter was very approachable so it was easy to get all questions answered.
- Most valuable was that you gave insights into the recruiter's mind during the interview.
- I really found the real life examples to be helpful. Thank you!
- My favorite class in the series was the resume workshop. The response I have gotten is phenomenal & the information was invaluable. Thank you for empowering me & making my job search that much easier.
- Thank you so much, your insight has really helped me focus my job search process.
* Must purchase 1-on-1 services no more than 30 days after the workshops.